Wednesday 1 April 2009

You bloody haters

YOU can go kill yourselves, you idiots!

I am not going to....
You don't have any right to tell me that I should kill myself...what the fuck?

You say I'm irritating? You say I'm EMO? That I'm gay?

Well, fuck you, what do you know about me?

Who the hell are you to tell ME what I should be?

Too many questions: you probably wouldn't be able to answer any of them, you brainless dumbos.
Between me and you there are chasms...but you seem to keep forgetting that you are not smart enough to talk to me...


You want to kill me? Right, go ahead. But don't expect me not to try defend myself.


Oscar Scar - still alive, fighting and writing poems. 


 

1 comment:

  1. you sound like me, i know how its like. trust me. im axel by the way =]

    ReplyDelete