Sunday 12 September 2010

He left for a few days to go see her. Today I went in the room and he came to meet me. I kissed his hand, happy.
I looked in the mirror and saw a canary in a cage. "A friend of mine" he said, taking it out and holding in his hand. " I got it for my little brothers. Look at it! It eats from my hand.
He put his lips closer to the bird and he tried to insert its beak between them.
"It'll kiss you too" he said moving the bird closer to me.
The little beak started pecking at my lips now, a delicate, rhythmic beating.
"Its kissing has some desire in it...it wants food after all."
"I feed it too with my mouth" he said. He took some bread crumbs and put them between his lips. He smiled.
I turned around as I could barely stand this smile. He should never do this to me.
...but why not after all? He trusts me. He knows how much I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment