Tuesday 16 June 2009

Reason why I haven't written in such a long time? Well, it's kinda tricky to explain really...well, ok, I'll give it a try: I met this person whom I think I'm really interested in and ya know...no, I dunno, LOL.
As I said, it's tricky to explain this, especially now that my brain is sort of fucked by the presence of aforementioned person. I'm happy, I think?
It seems daft and kind of cheesy to start saying how amazing this guy is, I know...I'll try to avoid that. But, gosh is he cool!
It's also kind of pointless for me to try to describe this guy, I'd probably fail anyway...but I've gotta tell someone!
And I know that if I don't write it down now I'm gonna change my mind and not write about it at all...I'd prolly start thinking that it's really tacky after all and stuff...

so I will say how I met him and stuff, but now I actually have to go see him so, more later.

2 comments:

  1. I've met special people who have had an enormous effect on me and at the time I can't tell it from love.

    It could be love - it possesses me almost entirely, just like falling in love does. They're almost indistinguishable. It's so confusing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would really love to fall in love now : )

    I don't know what I feel though...I very rarely do, in fact.

    ReplyDelete