Friday 19 June 2009

uh, where was I with the story?

anyway, I remember that when I went to bed it was like 2 in the morning, but I wasn't sleepy at all...in fact, if I had had someone to talk to I would have easily carried on until like noon or something. 
I still haven't talked about what happened when P. and I went back to the party, after having spent what must have been quite a long time standing in the rain. But I'm kinda in a hurry now, shit, and I don't wanna rush everything and stuff, so I'll talk about it next time. 

It was such an ace night/morning tho!
Dawn and stuff, you know? Very romantic and..I dunno.
Some people were sleeping on the grass in the garden. P. asked me if I wanted to sleep too. I said that I wasn't, in the least. 
We took a bus back home ( each one his own). And when it was time for me to get off the bus, I asked him if I could see him again soon, and if I could call him later that day. He said yes. But he had to think about his girlfriend and stuff. But that didn't matter too much, he said. 

LOL, I don't even know if it is day or night, the world around me is kinda blurry, I feel like being on a roller-coaster or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment