Monday 25 May 2009

...and Boring

I'm starting to suspect people are exactly the same everywhere you go.
I mean, what's the point of meeting so many people all the time if then none of them means anything for you?

Most people are just so busy working that, when they have a bit of freedom, they try as hard as possible to fill it with more work! How idiotic is that?

Oh, Shola ( she used to comment on my blog, but she's nowhere to be seen lately) said something interesting about this. I'll quote her:

"No one really knows themselves and when they do, they are too old to do something about it. Huahaha."

I think the laughter is actually the wisest part of the sentence.

I suppose it's all a matter of letting oneself go and be a bit...carefree?
Like when we were children maybe.
I just have to avoid thinking of all the energies that are in me. It's like knowing that you're a super hero but being unable to show that to the world. I don't knwo if this makes sense...
err...well, it's just this sensation of having so much stuff inside that just lies there and rots away because you can't use it, or not yet. You have to hide your real identity, in a way.
And this really pisses me off.

But then, I suppose every 'freak' is doomed not to be understood.

This thought makes me a bit sad because it reminds me of the conversations I used to have with my once-upon-a-time best friend, D.
I used to have a really ace time with him. When I was with him I felt I couldn't, didn't need to, go further, because what I was already was as far as I could go, that is, perfect.
It was rare, pure perfection. It was never 'perfect' in the universal sense, if there is such a sense, but it was perfect in its own being obviously imperfect.

aahhhhh, I'm tripping over my own words now.

Oh, I met this guy a few days ago...he's an artist and he's quite cute : )
But he's one of these people who boast about their own culture by insisting that they don't know anything, which is kind of annoying, so I don't know what's gonna happen.
So, he came to my place and I showed him some drawings and shit I've made...he said he liked them, and he seemed honest. But then he kept going on and on about what he's read and this and that, and it all became a bit boring really.

But at least he's real...not like these people you meet that pretend to be your friends and then just disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment